The 3rd MobileMoneyAfrica’s Annual event will take place on 6th – 7th Feb 2013 at the Lagos Oriental Hotel, Lagos -Nigeria with the theme ‘Promoting Inter-operability’: Unlocking the growth of mobilemoney. Full details here: mobilemoneyexpo.com
As a leading continental event in the mobilemoney ecosystem calendar, the two day summit brings all stakeholders from technology, application providers, financial institutions, micro finance, regulators, agency network and mobile network operators together to deliberate on issues in the ecosystem in Africa and proffer solutions to industry challenges. Register here.
The 2013 event is packed with workshops and sessions by leading subject matter experts to keep you up to date with mobile financial services developments across Africa.
This event will also host the inaugural mobile money Kalahari awards, given to organizations that have made significant contribution to the mobile financial sector and are poised to make considerable market impact in the future. The inaugural Kalahari awards are dedicated to acknowledging creativity, commitment and excellence in the mobile financial services across Africa.
Speaker’s Roll Call:
- Peter Ollikanen – SVP at Mistral Mobile, Finland
- Mike Ogbalu – HEAD, Mobile financial service – FirstBank Nigeria
- Eugene Adogla – Director, MicroEnsure – Ghana
- Ali Musa Baba – CEO, TeasyMobile, Nigeria
- Justin Floyd – RedcloudMoney and ICENI Mobile – UK
- Victor Asemota CEO & Principal Consultant, Swifta Systems, Ghana
- Santanu Sengupta – Director, African center for mobile financial inclusion,UK
- Osondu Nwokoro – Director Regulatory Affairs, Zain Nigeria
- Tayo Oviosu – CEO, Paga
- Emmanuel Agha – Founder, Innovectives LLC, Nigeria
- Daniel Osei- Antwi – CEO, SplashMobileMoney, Sierra Leone.
- Chalapathi Rao Immidi – Director Business Development, MFINO, INDIA
- Derrick Kwaku Dankyi – Executive Director, Glife Financial services, Ghana.
- Vytas Paukstys – CEO, Eskimi, Lithuania
- Selorm Adadevoh – Head of Mobile financial services, Tigo,Ghana
- Peter Asolo – CEO, Petvini Global Concept , Nigeria
- Simon Aderinlola -Founding Director & National Coordinating Consultant at WASP Ltd/Gte (WASPAN) Nigeria
- Emeka Okoye, CEO – Vikantti Software