Yes, DSTV is offering 10% discount on subscription renewal. But how do you get access to this discount?
If you are like me and you make your payment online using Interswitch’s quickteller or via your mobile (mypaga), you might think that the discount won’t apply to you. That’s what I thought too until I contacted the DSTV customer service team. Their response came about 24 hours later but it was very helpful.
So, if you are wondering whether this DSTV 10% discount is real or if its a new trick to get money out of your pocket, read further. Here are the steps I took while making my payment on quickteller.com/dstv and I was still able to enjoy the 10% discount:
- Log on to quickteller.com/dstv
- Select the DStv bouquet of your choice from the options listed (N.B: DStv Compact is the same as MINI).
- Enter your email address, smartcard number (first 10 digits), and mobile phone number. Click NEXT.
- Enter the DStv subscriber’s name, confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
- In the ‘amount’ field (after Reference Number), manually enter the discounted amount for your DStv bouquet. Click PAY.
- Click on your debit card type >>> Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard
- Enter your card details >>> Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your debit card, and then enter you 4 digit PIN. Click PAY.
Wondering what the discount translates to in Naira? See the image below.
Please note that the discount offer is only applicable when you renew on the same bouquet before disconnection.
NB: This is not a sponsored post.
[image via adsoftheworld]