MTN Nigeria is seeking to recruit a “Change & Release Management Coordinator” for its Information System department. The position will be based in Lagos and the person is expected to have first degree in Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree. Foundation Certificate in ITIL IT Service Management is also required.
The candidate will also have at least 4 years experience comprising minimum of 2 years IT Service Support & Delivery Experience, minimum 2 years Change & release Management experience and Project management Experience.
The person will perform the following functions:
- Acts as the primary point of reference for questions and complaints about the Change and Release management process
- Coordinate and manage the process of planning, building, testing and deploying of MTNN IS hardware, application and software and version control and storage of software and releases
- Coordinate, convenes, and facilitates change review meetings and maintain a schedule of approved and tentative system changes
- Verify the completeness and timeliness of changes entered into the change management system and follows up on non-compliant changes made outside the change management process
- Update and ensure the on-going data integrity of the change management database; process and maintain change processes documentation
- Assemble and maintain change and release history records; prepare statistics and trend reports for use in review of the change management process
- Resolve change management scheduling conflicts and deviations according to established practices and escalate when precedents are unclear or unavailable
- Coordinate and monitor the MTNN IS patch management process to guide against viral attack
- Ensure the effective monitoring of patches deployed in the environment
- Create a release schedule calendar and ensure compliance
The job will expire on 23 June 2011. So, if this looks like something that fits your profile, visit the MTN Nigeria career page to apply.