A leading telecommunication company is seeking to recruit an “Application Developer”. The candidate is expected to have studied Computer Science or related field from a reputable university. Working knowledge of Unix (Sun Solaris), Windows 2003/XP/VISTA, Windows 7, Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle 10gR2 and above, MS SQL SERVER 2005 and above) are required.
The candidate is expected to have the following experiences:
- At least 5 years work experience including
- 4+ years Production administration experience
- 5+ years of Unix
- 3 years practical experience on Application development with interface to Oracle Database or MS SQL Server Database
- 3+ years of Administration & Deployment experience with WebLogic Application Server preferably with an Oracle Database Server backend
- 3+ years experience and knowledge with Java, J2EE, and XML
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices
- Proficient in object oriented concepts.
You will also be expected to have specific Weblogic experience, viz:
- Installation, Configuration, Administration and Performance tuning of Oracle WebLogic Application Servers/ Oracle Forms and Reports Servers 11g in a clustered environment
- Must be able to stop/start/reload/configure/troubleshoot all aspects of Weblogic Application Servers
- Must thoroughly understand how Weblogic Servers are administered in a Production Environment using the WebLogic Admin
- Server/Nodemanager/Managed Server concepts. Must be familiar with the concept of WebLogic Domains
- Must be able to configure Authentication/Authorization schemes for the WebLogic applications
- Must be comfortable working in Virtualized environment using VMWare and Red Hat Linux.
- Exposure to typical Mobile Telecommunications applications
If this looks like something that interests you, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org