iQube’s Tech Training eXpo (TTX) is a 3-day full packed word-class techy conference and training event, that aims to teach hands-on skill in the following: in several IT related concepts. These concepts include:
- GSM Technology end-to-end
- Data Services: EDGE/3G/LTE
- Network Algorithms
- Programming (JAVA, C++, Python & PHP)
- Unix/Linux OS Administration
- Internet end-2-end (DNS, TCP/IP, Proxies, RTSP, SMTP, HTTP(s) and others
- Telecoms VAS (Value Added services)
- Mobile Application Development (Android, BB, Qt, HTML5 & J2ME) and alot more.
This edition of TTX which is themed “Mobiles Telecoms end-to-end” will feature several resourceful players in the industry – they include:
- Emeka Afigbo (Program Manager at Google),
- Wale Owoeye (Founder of Cedarview Communication Limited)
- James Fowe (Research Scientist,Integration & Deployment Manager at Nokia)
- Taiwo Orilogbon (Chief Technical Officer, Jobberman)
- Olutoyin Daniel (Group Technical Officer, MTECH)
- Ugochukwu Okoro (Telecom VAS Expert, Airtel).
The event will hold on the 9th, 13th and 14th of April 2012 at the Conference Hall A, Conference Center, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State, 9am to 5pm daily. It’s a full day event, so feeding arrangements have been made.
Registration for the event costs – NGN5,000 for any one day and NGN10,000 for the 3 days of the event. You can register for the event, as well as find more information here. If you are the type that do on free events, then you can follow @iQubeBase, and even you don’t want to increase your ‘Following’ counter, just create a #TTX Tweetdeck column. Yes! Tweetdeck is free.
The organizers promises that it’d be a great event. Well, like what else would they have said?