If you’re looking to relocate anywhere within Nigeria, you probably want a fair estimate of what it would cost to move to that dream area of yours. Here’s a list of the 10 most ridiculously priced real estate locations in Nigeria, in ascending order:
- Ibara in Abeokuta (Ogun State) – N80 million
- Alalubosa GRA in Ibadan (Oyo State) – N100 million
- Lekki Scheme I, Lekki (Lagos State) – N140 million
- GRA Phase 2 in Port Harcourt (Rivers State) – N145 million
- Ikeja GRA, in Ikeja (Lagos State) – N250 million
- Nicon Town in Lekki (Lagos State) – N320 million
- Jabi in Abuja (Federal Capital) – N400 million
- Asokoro in Abuja (Federal Capital) – N418 million
- Maitama in Abuja (Federal Capital) – N430 million
And the award goes too…..Banana Island !!
A 3-bedroom apartment in Banana Island will set you back N100Million, while a 5-bedroom will drill a hole in your pocket, worth N450Million . If you prefer to rent, be ready to cough out N10 million annually for a 3-bedroom apartment.
There you go. Are your grandiose dreams of a life of luxury in Nigeria still within or now outside your grasp?